Returns & Exchanges
RETURNS & REFUND POLICY
We do not currently accept returns or offer refunds for any of our products unless the item is damaged or defective. We provide free return shipping if we have provided you with an incorrect, damaged or defective item. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we'll coordinate with you how to exchange your order if applicable.
Returns of Prescription Products
By law, we cannot accept returns of prescription products for reuse or resale. However, if you feel we have made an error in filling the prescription, please contact us.
We are not responsible for
- Errors made by the physician/physician staff when ordering your prescription. » Failure of the patient to attain the package in a timely manner after delivery.
- Dissatisfaction with a medication due to the chosen flavor, side effects, or lack of efficacy.
- Errors made by the patient or caregiver when calling for refills.
It is your responsibility to inform our staff of adjustments in changes in your personal information, change of address and change of insurance.
- You may have informed your prescriber of address and insurance changes but they do not routinely forward that information to the pharmacy.
- In addition, verbal conversations between you and your doctor regarding the use of your medications are not routinely shared with the pharmacist.
A prescription will not be refunded more than 10 days after the patient has received the prescription
You can cancel prior to the appointment date and we do not allow cancellations on the date of appointment.
Additional non-refundable items:
- Completed appointments
- Appointments cancelled due to the network connectivity issues at your side
- Incomplete appointments but appointment time is over due
- Missed video calls from Cleared
- To complete your refund, you must contact Cleared support using the mobile app.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your cancellation request is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your request. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Refunds for incomplete sessions (if applicable)
If you are not able to complete the video session due to issues with Cleared servers, then Cleared support may provide a refund or book a new video consultation for you free of cost. However, such decisions regarding refunds or new appointments shall be based on the sole discretion of Cleared and cannot be appealed against.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven't received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you've done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us.
Completed appointments or missed appointments (if applicable)
Unfortunately completed or missed appointments fees cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
Exchanges are not applicable.