DESCRIPTION OF USERS AND ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT/RECEIVE
In the course of operating the Website and the Telehealth Portal, Cleared collects and/or receives the following types of information.
We use sign up to use our Telehealth Portal or contact us through the “Contact Us” feature on our Website, you will be asked to provide us with your contact information, which may include your first name, last name and email address (“Contact Information”). The Contact Information is used to provide the requested service or information and to contact you for purposes of direct marketing of our current and future services.
Online Consultation Information
When you sign up to use our Telehealth Portal, you will be asked to complete a questionnaire to provide us with some basic identification information and background health information that relates to your past, present, or future physical or mental health or condition, including but not limited to, current health condition, and medications you take (collectively, “Online Consultation Information”).
When you purchase Products through our Website, we will also ask you to provide certain additional information, including but not limited to, the Products you would like to purchase, and the shipping information (collectively, the “Order Information”).
In addition to the Contact Information, Order Information, and the Online Consultation Information, we may collect or receive the following information:
- From Your Activity. In an ongoing effort to improve the Website and the Telehealth Portal we automatically collect certain information when you visit the Website and use our Telehealth Portal. This information consists of IP addresses, browser type and language, referring and exit pages and URLs, date and time, amount of time spent on particular pages, what sections of the Website you visit, and similar information concerning your use of the Website and the Telehealth Portal.
- From Cookies. Information that we collect using "cookie" technology. Cookies are small packets of data that a website stores on your computer’s or mobile device’s hard drive so that your computer will "remember" information about your visit. We may use both session cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them) to help us collect Other Information and to enhance your experience using the Website and the Telehealth Portal. If you do not want us to place a cookie on your hard drive, you may be able to turn that feature off on your computer or mobile device. Please consult your Internet browser’s documentation for information on how to do this and how to delete persistent cookies. However, if you decide not to accept cookies from us, the Website and the Telehealth Portal may not function properly.
For Google Analytics, please visit https://www.google.com/analytics
INFORMATION COLLECTED BY OR THROUGH THIRD-PARTY ADVERTISERS/REMARKETERS
HOW WE USE AND SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
- Agents, Providers and Related Third Parties. We may engage other companies and individuals to perform certain business-related functions on our behalf. Examples may include providing technical assistance, customer service, and marketing assistance. These other companies will have access to the Information only as necessary to perform their functions and to the extent permitted by law. We may also share your Information with any of our parent companies, subsidiaries, or other companies under common control with us.
- Aggregated Information. In an ongoing effort to better understand users of the Website and the Telehealth Portal, we may analyze the Information in aggregate form in order to operate, maintain, manage, and improve the Website, and the Telehealth Portal. This aggregate information does not identify you personally. We may use this aggregate information for marketing purposes. We may share this aggregate information with our affiliates, agents, business and business partners, and other third parties. We may also disclose aggregated user statistics in order to describe the Website and the Telehealth Portal to current and prospective business partners and to other third parties for other lawful purposes.
- Business Transfers. As we develop our businesses, we might sell or buy businesses or assets. In the event of a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, sale of assets, dissolution, or similar event, the Information may be part of the transferred assets.
- Legal Requirements. To the extent permitted by law, we may also disclose the Information: (i) when required by law, court order, or other government or law enforcement authority or regulatory agency; or (ii) whenever we believe that disclosing such Information is necessary or advisable, for example, to protect the rights, property, or safety of Cleared or others.